Helen Raleigh, CFA, DTM is the founder of Red Meadow Advisors, LLC, a purpose-driven business and advisory firm. She has over 16 years experience in the financial services industry and holds the “gold standard” investment industry designation, the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter certification. This episode is a must-listen for entrepreneurs looking to improve their personal brand.
Listen and Learn:
- How Helen’s personal story drove her to entrepreneurship.
- Marketing your business without becoming a sales person.
- Helen’s number one tip for staying on task.
- Tips on building your network through involvement.
- How authenticity builds trust.