Everything rises and falls on leadership. In a business, you need systems, you need people, and you need leadership.
Howard Partridge is an international business coach, #1 Amazon bestselling author, and an in-demand conference speaker. He grew up on welfare, started his first business out of the trunk of his car, and went on to create a multimillion-dollar, turnkey enterprise. He has owned nine small businesses, and for two decades has helped small business owners revolutionize their businesses and have more freedom in their lives. His new book is The Power of Community: How Phenomenal Leaders Inspire Their Teams, Wow Their Customers, and Make Bigger Profits. It includes a proven, step-by-step approach to transforming your organization — by tapping into the human need to connect and feel valued by others.
LISTEN AND LEARN
- How every organization, large or small, no matter its service or product, depends on one critical element for success: its people.
- Partridge’s six key elements to leverage the power of connection.
- The three keys to phenomenal leadership: Support, encouragement, and accountability.
- How to support your employees and help them reach their goals.
- How to be a servant leader.