“HR is life insurance for your business.”
Hunter Lott is a human resources trainer dedicated to the rights of management and good business decision-making. He has presented to over 100,000 business owners and managers at all levels on topics such as hiring, motivation, leadership, firing, and staying out of court. Hunter is the author of Please Sue Me-The Guide to Safe Hiring and Firing Practices for the Frontline Manager with a Short Attention Span. He serves as HR support for small businesses and a resource for individual leaders in their situational decision-making through his website HunterLott.com. Hunter is an award-winning senior course leader for the American Management Association and is currently a top-rated speaker with the Society for Human Resource Management. Hunter was “Speaker of the Year” for Vistage in 2006 and received a lifetime achievement award from Vistage in 2012.
Listen And Learn:
- The biggest mistake managers and business owners make in their employee handbooks.
- The misconceptions about exempt and non-exempt employees.
- The one question employers need to answer before they attempt to interview and hire A-players.
- The importance of the “style points” when it comes to benefits.
- Why documentation is so critical in HR.
- How Millennials are making us all better managers.
TO FIND HUNTER LOTT ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Your A-Level Team Deserves an A-Level Marketing Partner. Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 today.