“Every brand was started from a human being; that fundamental human truth needs to carry over for your purpose to resonate.”
Jacqueline Lieberman is the founder of the brand strategy consultancy, BrandCrudo. She’s honed her no-B.S.-approach to marketing strategy over the years guided by one belief – when you make brands more human, you connect them to more people. Throughout her career, she has developed a narrative-based approach to traditional strategic planning to uncover the brand truth that resonates with audiences. She has worked with many brands, most notably for many of Unilever’s iconic brands, Beech-Nut, General Mills, and most recently with Happy Family Brands and fintech disrupter, the Alternative Investment Exchange. Jacqueline applies both art and science to understanding human insight and to interpreting findings in order to unearth the real reason people should care about your brand. For Jacqueline, it’s all about finding a brand’s raw truth and making it matter.
Listen & Learn:
- The differences between mission, vision, and purpose statements.
- Finding the DNA of your brand.
- The building blocks for humanizing your brand.
- Why customers just want honesty from brands.
- Defining your brand’s points of parity and points of differentiation.
- Practical advice for thinking about your brand as human.
Let us help you define your brand’s purpose and humanize it in order to truly connect with your key audiences. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more!