“The change to Google Analytics 4 is not an optional upgrade.”
Listen & Learn:
- The deprecation of cookies.
- The impact of Google Universal becoming Google Analytics 4.
- The changes marketers can expect to see due to the introduction of Google Analytics 4 and the impact of iOS.
- Capturing and reviewing first-party data.
- Why paid search and email will become more important, more popular, and more competitive.
- The importance of data management
Jake Surrey currently leads Fountain’s Canadian operation from his base in Calgary. He has experience of working both in-house and agency side on both sides of the Atlantic, working with organizations ranging from start-ups to blue-chip multinationals. Jake started off his career in recruitment for marketing and communications agencies, and often preferred the sound of the job he was recruiting for to his own. In 2010 he moved to Canada, working for a major independent oil and gas company on a variety of marketing projects. He’s known for his relationship building and ability to crunch numbers and then write something interesting about the trends he’s identified. Jake is skilled at explaining complicated problems in simple terms, cutting through the fluff to find out what the root of an issue really is – an ideal fit for our results-focused approach to PPC. He really enjoys the evidence-driven approach to digital marketing Fountain takes, basing its recommendations on empirical data instead of supposition.
Strategically implementing forward-thinking technology to deploy brave and bold marketing. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.