“None of it matters unless somebody reads it, enjoys it, and understands the value of what you were saying, and also understands how your business is connected to what you’re talking about.”
Listen & Learn:
- The why and the how to approach content strategies for your brand.
- What makes a good content strategy.
- Creating content with intention and that ranks.
- The importance of conducting a content gap analysis.
- Where most brands fall short in their content strategies.
- How even past content still have value in the present.
- How frequently you should update your content
James Scherer is the VP of Growth of Codeless, a content marketing agency working with unicorns like monday.com to drive growth through content at a huge scale. He lives in the UK with his wife, where he enjoys hiking the historic countryside and trying exciting new microbrews. As an Entrepreneur-featured copywriter, James led inbound marketing teams in Vancouver, Canada before going remote as Director of Editorial, and now VP of Growth, with Codeless, where he focuses on internal brand growth as well as managing client strategy. Through his work with Codeless, he’s helped companies such as monday.com, AdEspresso, Kinsta, Chargify, Freshworks, PandaDoc, HotJar, and dozens more SERP-topping SaaS & affiliate brands to dominate their page one positions through content and backlink profiles. Now, James wants to share his experience with others on how to approach content marketing strategy in 2022 and beyond.
Elevate your brand with powerful content strategies. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.