“Start with your existing customers – keep your contracts, see how you can be of service, see the problem areas that you can solve – and you will see organic growth.”
As founder and CEO of Industrial Strength Marketing, one of North America’s top B2B marketing agencies, James Soto brings 17+ years of experience and perspective working with iconic industrial brands, media, and trade organizations helping them address the challenges they face in this new era of disruptive business models, generational change, digital marketing transformation, and Industry 4.0. James is a three-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company leader, keynote speaker, and recognized contributor to Fabtech, HubSpot, Modern Machine Shop, Mashable, and LinkedIn events. He is also a prolific visionary, responsible for branding and co-producing Manufacturing Day, the largest industrial sector promotion in US history; and he is co-founder of Nashville Made, a community focused on making way for makers and manufacturers to thrive in Nashville’s urban core. He is, as he puts it, “Born industrial. Raised digital.”
Listen & Learn:
- The importance of understanding patterns in customer behavior.
- How marketers should take a “trial and learning” approach.
- How the past can inform how we approach the future.
- How to connect and empathize with the fears customers might be having during COVID.
- How marketing leaders can be of service to their teams and to their customers during times of crisis.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH MARKETING, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND JAMES SOTO ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Learn more to connect, empathize, and authentically communicate with your customers. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.