Jane Park-Gonzales was born and raised on the island of Maui – the most beautiful place on earth! She grew up in the outdoors, the beach, the jungle, the sun and the waterfalls. Her educational background is a mixed bag, studying fine literature, creative writing, and journalism at the University of Colorado, at Boulder and a Culinary Arts and Food & Beverage Management degree from the Art Institute of California.
Jane returned to Maui when she was 23 and fell into Event Planning by chance. She founded Belle Destination Weddings & Events in 2008, finding a need for a planning company that created truly soulful experiences for couples traveling to Hawaii for their wedding celebrations. Belle is the anti-cookie cutter planning firm, taking the mundane and cliche out of events and providing their couples and their guests with unforgettable memories that truly stand out.
Listen and Learn:
- Why it’s ok to get help from the experts
- What the benefits of having a working partnership are
- Why owning your own business is not for the faint of heart
- How to use a “restart button” to stay inspired
- The importance of process and systems