“78% of people will actually touch Amazon at some point during their purchase cycle. That means that every brand needs to consider Amazon as part of their marketing plan.”
Jeff Cohen is chief marketing officer at SellerLabs, a cloud-based tool for e-Commerce businesses to source, sell, and provide customer service. Jeff’s goal is to empower small businesses with the tools they need to succeed, provide excellent support and service, and always push to make things better.
Listen And Learn:
- The four quadrants of achieving success on Amazon: search, page conversion, advertising, and reviews.
- How to create “discoverability” and relevancy for your brand on Amazon.
- The three most important elements of your product’s searchability on Amazon.
- How to get customers to your product detail page and entice them to make a purchase.
- How Amazon reviews help with product refinement
Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 to find out more about how we can help you create relevancy and searchability for your brand with the audiences that matter most.