Effective Leadership Starts by Becoming the Person You Want Everyone Else to Be.
Jeff Piersall is founder and CEO of SCB Marketing. He has devoted his career to inspiring, motivating, and connecting entrepreneurs, business leaders, and communities through his four business journals, numerous specialty publications, marketing services, and speaking engagements. Jeff co-authored the book, Dogs Don’t Bark at Parked Cars: Your GPS in an Era of Hyper-Change, a motivational guide for success in a continually changing business environment that transcends generations and professions.
LISTEN AND LEARN:
- The 5 Competencies for Building Trust
- The Ten Proven Qualities That Effective CEOs Share
- What the Workforce Has Lost Because of Too Much Technology
- The Importance of Having Personal Relationships with Your Clients
- The Difference Between Faith and Fear