“Consumers deserve perfect information everywhere.”
Jeff Rohrs is a creative, strategic, and experienced marketing leader with a passion for collaboration, innovation, and building dynamic brands in today’s fragmented media landscape. He is the chief marketing officer for Yext and the author of Audience: Marketing In The Age Of Subscribers, Fans & Followers, in which he establishes “proprietary audience development,” explores the flip-side of content marketing, and sets forth a modern marketing imperative. The Social Content Marketing Blog named Audience the number one social media marketing book for Academia. Jeff loves nothing more than helping companies navigate the evolving landscape of consumer needs, preferences, expectations across locations, channels, and devices.
Listen And Learn:
- How brands can control the factual information available about their service.
- Ways companies can take control over the digital knowledge about their locations, their people, and their services.
- About the strategy behind branded and discovery search terms.
- Ways brands can prepare themselves for the voice-driven and AI-driven future.
- How Conversational and Text AI is revolutionizing customer service and make it far more human.
- Why it’s important to think about content marketing in its most narrow, most factual way.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YEXT, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND JEFF ROHRS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
You have to create an authentic customer experience. Learn how by calling LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today 303-678-7102.