[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Jeffrey_Hayzlett_.mp3″ title=”Episode 65: Setting Conditions of Satisfaction, with Jeffrey Hayzlett of C-Suite Network” image=”http://assets.libsyn.com/content/15399191″ background=”default” ]
Jeffrey Hayzlett is the prime time television host of “C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett” and “Executive Perspectives on C-Suite TV.” He is also the host of the business podcast “All Business with Jeffrey Hayzlett” on the CBS on-demand radio network Play.It. In this episode, he shares executive insight and commentary on television networks like Bloomberg, MSNBC, Fox Business, and C-Suite TV. This is a must-listen for entrepreneurs looking for ways to adapt to and keep up with an ever-changing market.
Listen and Learn:
- The events C-Suite hosts.
- How Jeffrey sets good conditions in order to ensure satisfaction.
- Tips on adapting to a fast-paced environment.
- Jeffrey’s “Rule of Thirds.”
- Why you should allow your team to make wrong decisions.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT C-SUITE NETWORK, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND JEFFREY ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.