“No matter which strategy you take, you still have to have a lot of one-to-one conversations with investors.”
Jenny Kassan has been an attorney for social enterprises for 22 years, and is a certified transformational coach, social entrepreneur, investor, and finance innovator. She specializes in helping mission-driven women entrepreneurs raise capital from like-minded investors. Her formula for mission-aligned capital raising has helped diverse entrepreneurs raise millions of dollars on their own terms. She is the founder and president of Community Ventures, a nonprofit dedicated to community economic and social development. Her new book, Raise Capital on Your Own Terms: How to Fund Your Business Without Selling Your Soul, is a guide to finding investors aligned with your business goals and personal values.
Listen And Learn:
- How entrepreneurs can find mission-driven investors.
- Why you need to make sure that the way you are raising money is legally compliant.
- Her six-step strategy for raising money for your business.
- The importance of knowing your non-negotiables.
- The value in defining your ideal investor at the outset.
- How to read the queues and know when you might be losing a potential investor.
Products don’t sell themselves. It takes marketing to differentiate and establish a need. Call Avocet Communications TODAY at 303-678-7102.