“Our vision as an organization is collective.”
Listen & Learn:
- Challenging the status quo.
- Redefining economic development.
- How she worked with local decision-makers as she ushered in a new approach to marketing economic development.
- Creating an environment that inspires a higher level of collaboration.
- Creating a collective vision and an economy that works for everyone.
- Bringing together private and public sectors – as well as education and nonprofits – to ensure the success of an economic development marketing strategy
Jessica Erickson has served as president and CEO of Longmont Economic Development Partnership since 2015 where she has overseen the complete re-design, and re-building of the organization around a collective impact strategy that champions growth, prosperity, and inclusion as the pillars of economic development. During that time, Longmont EDP has spearheaded projects that have helped attract or expand more than 150 businesses, brought more than $1 billion in new capital investment, and impacted the creation of more than 2,000 primary jobs. Prior to joining Longmont Economic Development Partnership, Jessica was the Senior Industry Development Manager for the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade focusing on retention, expansion, and recruitment of businesses specializing in advanced manufacturing.
Integrated marketing strategies that challenge the status quo. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.