[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/James_Jim_Adams_.mp3″ title=”Episode 51: Keeping it Fresh, with Jim Adams of Qrunch Foods” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Jim___at___the___Prague___Opera___House___copy_CA4112_636198587540003157.jpg” background=”default” ]
Jim Adams is a founding partner of QRUNCH Foods and serves as the company’s Chief Executive Officer. He has spent nearly 20 years in various marketing roles and was instrumental in launching Redbud’s Raw Dog Food, a line of premium raw dog food made from naturally raised meats and organic vegetables and fruits. Listen to this episode for more on ways to stand out as an entrepreneur.
Listen and Learn:
- How to make the shift to fully digital advertising and marketing.
- Narrowing down your target customer.
- Why Jim sees himself as more of a creator than entrepreneur.
- Knowing when to move on, back off, or put up a fight.
- Why Jim is always looking for more.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT QRUNCH FOODS, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND JIM ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.