John Bryant is the owner of No-Li Brewhouse in Spokane, USA. He has a 25-year industry track record that began at the Rainer Brewery in Seattle, WA. His experience includes vice president of sales and marketing at Deschutes Brewery, chief operating officer of Odell Brewing, and president of Oskar Blues Brewery. Listen to this episode for more on creating a brand that stands out.
Listen and Learn:
- Why blue collar mentors were important in John’s entrepreneurial career.
- How John uses memory to differentiate his brand.
- Knowing your purpose and cause.
- Can a mentor improve your approach?
- Ignite customer count with these program ideas.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT No-Li BrewHouse, CLICK HERE.