“The starting place is about attention; how you are going to get into somebody’s mind and get into a position that they remember you.”
As VP, Head of Marketing for Cognite North America, John King drives the development and execution of the company’s global marketing, communications, production, and media strategy. An early executive at the company, John built and manages the marketing organization, is the founding editor and production director of the quarterly publication, Cognitive Times, and founding producer of the company’s annual global tech conference, Time Machine. John is in what he calls, “a constant state of learning,” and is a thoughtful leader driving his team to be analytical, creative, collaborative, and in a state of perpetual improvement.
Listen & Learn:
- How a great story can transform your audience.
- The importance of gleaning anecdotal data from customers.
- How product evolution is a big indicator that you’re ready for the next stage.
- How to set benchmarks throughout the many stages of business startup.
- How to make a mid-stage shift in strategy.
- What you need to know about AI, IOT, cybersecurity, and collecting data.
Positioning Your Brand for Top-of-Mind Awareness at All Stages. LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.