“There isn’t a brand out there whose customers don’t like to smile.”
Listen & Learn:
- The eight simple steps to incorporating humor into your marketing strategies.
- Why some brands are afraid to use humor in their marketing.
- Where humor works well, and where it doesn’t.
- How all brands, not matter the industry or the product, can incorporate humor into its marketing strategies.
- Connecting to your customers with humor.
- How to find a comedy writer.
Joseph Wilkins founded ProCreative Studios in 2000, where his team produced infomercials, TV spots and web sales videos. Joseph directed thousands of videos for clients including Google, Linkedin, McDonalds, Goldman Sachs, Chevrolet & Home Depot. As viewing habits shifted away from TV, Joseph launched FunnySalesVideos.com where his team creates attention-grabbing “viral style” sales videos that entertain viewers into action. With two decades experience, hundreds of millions of views and over $50 MILLION in tracked sales, Joseph enjoys sharing eight simple steps any business can follow to drive immediate online sales on his podcast “How To Make A Video Go Viral.”
To drive action, we create connection and relatability with the audiences our clients care about the most. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FUNNYSALESVIDEOS.COM, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND JOSEPH WILKINS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.