Joshua Tabin participates on the boards of several companies and works along side his wife on Wild Zora, a natural meat snack startup headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado. He has been founder and CEO of more than 20 businesses, mostly in the areas of technology and food and has held many executive committee member positions. This episode is a must-listen for entrepreneurs in the food industry.
Listen and Learn:
- How Josh thoroughly researches and strategizes a business plan.
- Three traits successful entrepreneurs need.
- Setting measurable and strategic goals for your business.
- How to utilize different marketing channels.
- Building a business profitably, rather than relying on investors.