[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Julie_Reiskin.mp3″ title=”Episode 20: Setting the Tone at the Top, with Julie Reiskin of CCDC” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Julie_Reiskin_Headshot_square.png” background=”default” ]
Julie Reiskin is the executive director of the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition (CCDC), which advocates for social justice for people with all types of disabilities. She has deep expertise in nonprofit accountability and best practices, public benefits, individual advocacy, and more. Listen to this episode for more on internal strategies.
Listen and Learn:
- Implementing an evaluation strategy.
- Benefiting from the opinions of others to create your own approach.
- When to turn to communication experts.
- Ways to avoid miscommunication.
- Two strategies that can ease the process.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CCDC CLICK HERE.
TO FIND JULIE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.