“Embrace the change. Be the change.”
Justin Sessink is director of digital shopping and e-Commerce at Meijer, a regional American supercenter chain with its corporate headquarters in Walker, Michigan. He is responsible for leading cross-functional teams to develop and execute Meijer’s overall digital shopping strategy, including technology, operations, fulfillment, and other key aspects of omnichannel offerings. Justin also leads the site merchandising and product teams that support digital shopping. His team crafts the customer experience for Meijer.com as it relates to curbside pickup and home delivery. Justin also served as product manager for e-Commerce technology advancements developed through the Scaled Agile Framework.
Listen And Learn:
- About building customer loyalty by focusing on the customer experience.
- How he educates his consumers about the company’s innovative digital offerings.
- The importance of price and value, assortments, and service and experience in the supermarket industry.
- Why it’s important to not spend too much time trying to perfect something.
- His strategies for encouraging customer adoption and understanding of the learning curve when it comes to digital shopping.
Strategize for your specific audience segmentation. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.