Karen Copeland is the founder and co-owner of sammysoap, an all natural soap store and factory located in St. Louis, Missouri.
As Karen puts it: “sammysoap is a job-creation machine for adults with intellectual disabilities disguised as the world’s best soap company.”
The company’s products are 100% all natural, completely synthetic-free, and made of Earth’s most indulgent ingredients. The company’s team includes full-wage adults with intellectual disabilities, and that may be sammysoap’s best ingredient of all.
Listen and Learn:
- Why there needs to be all kinds of options for people with disabilities
- The importance of modeling what real inclusion is supposed to look like
- Why the getting is in the giving
- How brand awareness translates to success
- Why entrepreneurs need to have a high threshold of risk aversion
INBOUND MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT COMBINE CONTENT WITH INTERACTIONS THAT ARE RELEVANT AND HELPFUL. WANT TO KNOW MORE? CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.