“People need to understand in three seconds what you are talking about and why they should care.”
Listen & Learn:
- How integrating earned, owned, paid, and shared marketing strategies set brands up for success.
- Quantifying and measuring experiential marketing.
- The importance of focusing on the WHY.
- The difference between truly getting to know a prospect before reaching out versus blanket inbound messaging.
- Ways to keep a pulse on your target audiences.
- The most important decisions marketers in the startup space must think through.
Karen Kelly is a former JWT advertising executive whose award-winning brand campaigns span from Domino’s Pizza to Rolex. In 2010, Karen launched one of Boston’s most profitable photography studios from scratch, crafting the original “For Life” industry brand. She has been honored to headline national media conferences and to have co-created three sold-out Boston workshops on sales, branding and the client experience in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Karen is the CMO of Tapple, a mobile-first technology platform used to engage audiences, gather first-party data, and drive conversions at live and virtual events.
Experiential marketing strategies to create connection and relevance with your customers. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TAPPLE, CLICK HERE.