A native of Ohio but calling Colorado home since 1996, Katie Hedrick has been a businesswoman and serial entrepreneur from her teenage years. Katie has owned and operated a series of highly successful businesses comprising of photography studios, web-based hotel marketing platforms, personal development programs and lately, to fulfill her lifelong love of technology, is the founder and CEO of the 2017 Longmont EDP Cornerstone Award Winner for Best Start Up, Colorado Tech Shop.
Katie is also Co-Founder and COO of Dynatech Biomedical, a new enterprise developing the next generation of cutting-edge Therapeutic Ultrasound medical devices, designed and built right here in Longmont CO. And to round things out, she is also co-founder and Director of Smart Target Technologies, which manufactures a line of acoustic-based Electronic Scoring Targets.
Listen and Learn:
- Why a sense of humor is important to entrepreneurs
- What Katie’s biggest strengths are
- Why gratitude is essential to a good culture
- How to use collaboration to succeed instead competition
- Why cold calling isn’t dead