“The more cohesive the content, the higher the spikes in our metrics.”
Kaylie Bruno is the digital marketing strategist for the Annie Selke Companies, a spirited, design-driven family of companies that create enthusiasm through its timely and timeless lifestyle products. Her background in art and design inform the content she manages on behalf of the company, and she skillfully bridges the gap between creative and tactical marketing strategies. In 2017, Kaylie won a Golden Bronto award for the Best Abandoned Cart Campaign. Kaylie was also part of the company’s ambitious marketing program that merged its four retail brands into one and that seamlessly integrating its various marketing campaigns to facilitate a single, cohesive consumer experience. The successful integration was supported by a powerful email marketing strategy that Kaylie helped drive. The strategy helped Annie Selke improve its overall B2B revenues by 35%, increase email-driven B2B revenues by 64% YOY, increase its overall B2C revenues by 48%, and increase email-driven B2C revenues by 81% YOY. Kaylie was also part of the campaign that launched the company’s first retail catalog and was instrumental in ramping up Annie Selke’s customer reviews process.
Listen And Learn:
- How highlighting “wallet-friendly products” within a brand can be an entry point to introduce customers to other qualities of the brand.
- Turning customers into loyalists.
- Segmenting customer behaviors.
- Driving acquisition and increasing revenue through digital strategies.
- The power of a customer reactivation campaign.
- How to bridge the gap between creative and tactical marketing strategies.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ANNIE SELKE, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND KAYLIE BRUNO ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Learn how to drive customer acquisition today. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.