“Marketing is part science, part art. You need the soft skills in order to be successful.”
Kelly Miano is the senior director of marketing at Perennial®, a human health science company dedicated to developing targeted, plant-based nutrition for adults 50+. She is a passionate marketing leader with 20+ years of experience in entrepreneurial and corporate environments. She has a strong track record of creating and executing innovative, integrated programs that build brands – from start-ups to iconic brands including Silk Soymilk, Madhava Natural Sweeteners, Smart Balance/Earth Balance, TCBY and Mrs. Fields. Kelly holds an MBA from the Leeds School of Business and BA in Ethnic Studies from the University of Colorado, at Boulder.
Listen & Learn:
- Five tips to building a startup brand.
- Being brave and bold with your marketing.
- Measurement and creating future demand.
- Products do not sell themselves; marketing needs to be part of the mix.
- How to build authority around marketing in an organization that may not value marketing.
- The sweet spots and the signals to be aware of when assessing a growth strategy for startup brands.
Boldly and bravely differentiate your brand. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more!