“People don’t buy from companies, they buy from people.”
As chief marketing officer and chief operating officer at Steiner Sports, Kelvin is at the intersection of sports marketing and finance. A CPA, former CFO, and business owner, he utilizes his extensive experience in business consulting to help businesses grow and profit by identifying and leveraging sports, athletes and major events with a constant eye on the bottom line. Kelvin helps companies – from new startups to Fortune 500s – monetize their marketing spend by determining what sports marketing strategy will benefit the company the most, providing access to the right athletes and properties at the right time, negotiating contracts for the best deals, and measuring and analyzing results to ensure ROI.
Listen And Learn:
• How small and large brands can benefit from sports marketing.
• The benefits to smaller brands of using event marketing to earn implied endorsements.
• Using sports marketing to build audience affinity.
• His recommendations for integrating a sports marketing approach your marketing mix.
• How the power of sports marketing can enhance any product or service.
Learn how we can help make your brand in-demand. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.