“New knowledge is always built on something we already know and then extending it.”
Listen & Learn:
- How thought leadership is based on new knowledge.
- The importance of not publishing a book before it’s ready.
- Building credibility through thought leadership.
- Why content is critical to help grow your brand through a thought leadership strategy.
- The pros and cons of working with a publisher vs. self-publishing.
- Trademarks, intellectual property, and distribution of a book
Ken Schuetz is the CEO and founder of Aligned Influence Consulting, the creator of the Aligned Influence model, and the author of the about-to-be-published book, Aligned Influence: Beyond Governance. Ken invested the first 25 years of his career as an executive at the University of Colorado, Boulder, where he currently is a member of the teaching faculty of the Leeds School of Business. He has served on the boards of schools, churches, and nonprofits, and served as the chairman of the Substantial Services Taskforce for the National Education Broadband Service Association and the International Development Committee for St. Vrain Valley Habitat for Humanity. Ken’s new book, which is available on his website and on Amazon, addresses the complex “ecosystems” within organizations, especially between board members and executive leadership. This ecosystem of influence is not well understood, until now. Ken and the Aligned Influence model offer a unique perspective to this central problem and a solution that addresses organizational alignment as a necessary prerequisite to effectiveness.
Thought leadership strategies to differentiate your brand and shift paradigms in the marketplace. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.