Kendra Prospero is CEO and founder of Turning the Corner LLC, a Boulder-based career coaching, recruiting, and business cultivation services organization. She helps job seekers and companies transform the way they think about work and to find work that they love. Listen to this episode for insight on setting your business up for success through attracting – and retaining – top talent.
Listen and Learn:
- The best way to leverage strengths and weaknesses.
- The assessment tests that measure how people are hard-wired.
- The fundamental and most important question to ask anyone in a job interview.
- How to create and lead a strong team environment.
- Three things that define Kendra’s leadership role
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TURNING THE CORNER LLC., CLICK HERE.
TO FIND KENDRA ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.