“Not everything warrants an article in the Wall Street Journal.”
Listen & Learn:
- The declining trust in the media and its impact on PR.
- The power of earned media.
- Integrating your earned media strategies with owned, shared, and paid.
- Why storytelling still matters.
- Why a news release is simply a statement of record.
- Why not everything warrants an article in the Wall Street Journal.
Keyana Corliss leads Global Corporate Communications at Databricks, one of the hottest enterprise software companies in Silicon Valley. In her role, she is charged with building buzz and excitement for the data and AI platform as it works towards an IPO. Over the last year, she has driven unprecedented coverage for the company’s two $1B+ funding announcements at $28B and $38B valuations respectively. Prior to her role at Databricks, Keyana led the Global Public Relations practice at Tableau, where she led communications efforts for the company’s historic sale to Salesforce. She is also co-host of “Just Checking In,” a podcast dedicated to tech comms professionals.
Integrating earned media strategies with owned, shared, and paid approaches to ensure full market awareness. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.