Kim Tracy possesses a solid communications background specializing in public relations, marketing, and sales. Throughout her career, she has designed and implemented PR and marketing campaigns, and special events for clients including Starbucks Coffee, Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, Denver Botanic Gardens, Exempla Healthcare, Sun Microsystems, and more.
Additionally, she served as marketing manager of Boardwatch and CLEC Magazines (published by Penton Media) and a food manufacturer in suburban Chicago. Her sales experience comes from working with Hershey’s Foods, Keller Williams Realty, and a hotel management company in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. In addition to running the Maxwell James Speaker Agency, she also oversees corporate communications for Every Level of Success, LLC.
Listen and Learn:
- How to implement a “result only work” environment
- Why your millennial team members need to be built up
- How to increase communications and productivity in the office
- Where the B2B tech industry is headed
- How to integrate your teams