Kim Tracy possesses a solid communications background specializing in public relations, marketing, and sales. Throughout her career, she has designed and implemented PR and marketing campaigns, and special events for clients including Starbucks Coffee, Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, Denver Botanic Gardens, Exempla Healthcare, Sun Microsystems, and more.
Additionally, she served as marketing manager of Boardwatch and CLEC Magazines (published by Penton Media) and a food manufacturer in suburban Chicago. Her sales experience comes from working with Hershey’s Foods, Keller Williams Realty, and a hotel management company in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. In addition to running the Maxwell James Speaker Agency, she also oversees corporate communications for Every Level of Success, LLC.
Listen and Learn:
- How Kim utilizes her skills.
- The importance of a good mindset.
- Why it’s important to challenge yourself on a weekly basis.
- Balancing serving those who work with and for you.
- How vulnerability leads to your “100 percent best.”