In 2012, Kimberly Smith, a former compliance officer, developed SILO, the highly acclaimed client due diligence and Anti Money Laundering compliance software application now used by clients worldwide. Her software is the compliance solution many regulated businesses seek. This episode is a must-listen for entrepreneurs setting out to fix a problem they currently face.
Listen and Learn:
- How entrepreneurship is finding a need and filling it.
- The importance of taking responsibility; there’s no room for egos in leadership.
- How to have faith in social media.
- The importance of seeking advice from a trusted advisor.
- Be accessible through marketing