“eCommerce and Amazon might be the only channel that is actually performing for some brands and keeping the rest of the business afloat.”
Kiri Masters is the founder and CEO of Bobsled Marketing and The Marketplace Institute, two companies that help consumer product brands grow their sales on Amazon. Kiri is also a contributor to Forbes, the host of the Ecommerce Braintrust podcast, and the author of two books, The Amazon Expansion Plan and Amazon for CMOs. Recently, Kiri and the Marketplace Institute team have launched the “Amazon Hotline,” where members can get on-demand, real-time answers to critical questions, and join a mastermind of peers to workshop issues and opportunities as a small group.
Listen & Learn:
- Tips on what every marketer should do when they are putting a product on Amazon.
- Why brands need to take advantage of Amazon’s full-channel capabilities.
- During the COVID pandemic, how can businesses use the Amazon marketplace to keep their brands active and relevant?
- 15% of all sales are eCommerce, and 50% of those come from Amazon. How has your brand integrated an Amazon strategy into your marketing mix?
- How buying habits have been fast-forwarded because of COVID-19.
- The difference between “exploring and picking” when customers are buying online.
Integrate an Amazon channel strategy into your marketing mix. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.