“Hitting a pause button and being willing to invest a little bit more time in taking a good look at all aspects…PAYS off in dividends.”
Listen & Learn:
- Why it was so important to understand where the brand had come from before setting out to do a refresh.
- The six-phased strategic marketing process RMG and Avocet took together to refresh the brand.
- Coming to a consensus and defining the brand’s what, how, and why.
- How focusing on the WHY of what you do has the greatest impact on growth.
- How to grow long-term relationships with customers that ultimately build the long-term success of the brand
Kirsten Sladovnik is the director of marketing for RMG – Rocky Mountain Group. She is responsible for all aspects of RMG’s marketing efforts, including research, brand development and management, advertising campaigns, website development, digital and social content, business development tools, and customer communications.
Kirsten joined RMG in July of 2020 and led the company through a brand strategy and visioning process that resulted in the creation of a new vision statement and subsequent rebrand and logo redesign for the 35-year-old engineering and architecture company. She is directing the redesign of RMG’s website to launch this winter and the development and implementation of an integrated marketing program that entails strategic initiatives to share RMG’s great story through creative messaging and business generating campaigns.
Prior to joining RMG, Kirsten directed the communications program for the Environmental and Resource Management of HDR for 12 years and was responsible for strategy, campaigns, stakeholder engagement, campaigns, event planning, facilitation, change management, publications, and newsletters.
We deploy a six-phase strategic marketing process that drives awareness and impacts growth. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.