[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Larissa_Murillo.mp3″ title=”Episode 183: Aligning SEO Goals and Objectives, with Larissa Murillo of MarketGoo” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Larissa_Murillo_Marketing_MarketGoo.jpg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” ]
“’Content is king’ is a very clichéd phrase because it’s true.”
Larissa Murillo is the marketing manager at MarketGoo, an SEO application for businesses looking to optimize their websites for search engines. Larissa is a marketer with a focus on research, growth, and resource optimization. At MarketGoo she is responsible for boosting company profile, profit, and for driving acquisition no matter the resources available. Her focus was previously on mission-critical software for the financial sector and is currently on the SEO SaaS market.
Listen And Learn:
- The strategies that help connect the sales-driven vision of executive leadership to the more creative components of marketing.
- About the importance of building a solid connection and encouraging communication with the technology and development team.
- How social sharing signals SEO that you are creating something of value.
- Why you can’t afford to not be on social right now.
- The importance of addressing communication roadblocks early and often.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MARKETGOO, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND LARISSA MURILLO ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Learn why good strategy starts with competitive differentiation by calling LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.