“The role of the ghostwriter is to be a vessel between you and your audience.”
Listen & Learn:
- The three-part technical process for defining voice when ghostwriting.
- Writing a book is not an early-stage strategy.
- How a ghostwriter is an advocate for the reader.
- The advantages of having a ghostwriter on your team.
- The pros and cons of self-publishing vs. using a publisher.
- How to prep your internal teams prior to a book launch.
Laura Gale got her start as a publicist for Hachette, a global publishing house, and worked on projects like the Twilight phenomenon, JK Rowling’s post-Harry Potter publications, and the personal memoirs of Michael Palin, Nelson Mandela, and Tina Fey. She started Laura Is Writing to help entrepreneurs to write, publish, and market books that transform their businesses and leave a legacy they’re proud of. She has ghostwritten over 15 books and has helped dozens of authors to edit and market their books. Laura is also the author of How To Write This Book: Write, Publish and Market Your Business Bestseller and Content That Converts: How to Build A Profitable and Predictable B2B Content Marketing Strategy. Both books were bestsellers in Amazon’s Marketing category for several months. She is also the co-host of the Business of Writing Podcast. Born and raised in Sydney, Australia, Laura now lives in Lisbon, Portugal.
Incorporating a thought leadership publishing approach into your marketing strategies. Learn more from LORI JONES today by calling 303-678-7102.
TO FIND LAURA GALE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.