Leo Bottary is vice president, Peer Advantage for Vistage Worldwide, where he directs a thought leadership initiative for business executives focused on the power of peer influence. He recently co-authored the book, The Power of Peers, released in 2016, and also served as an adjunct professor, teaching graduate courses at Seton Hall University. Listen to this podcast for insights on internal leadership and brand awareness.
Listen and Learn:
- Leo outlines how best to motivate and inspire in order to get the most out of a group.
- Selectivity, strategy, structure, and five other factors that define “the Peer Advantage.”
- How to create great customer service, starting with your employees.
- Focus on brands as an experience.
- How to ask the right questions
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT VISTAGE, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND LEO ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.