“You can grow your audience and email list by thousands of prospects.”
Liam Austin, co-founder of Entrepreneurs HQ, is a virtual event planner and host, an online conference consultant, and a virtual summit strategist for people and businesses looking to increase their authority, grow their email lists (and audience), build a network of influencers, and generate additional revenue. The Entrepreneurs HQ community attracts experts to cover key topics of interest to their audience of 150,000+ small business owners, and he works with key partners to help promote these virtual summits, giving free value to audiences while partners benefit from exposure and revenue. His career has spanned the globe, from Australia to Europe to America, and he has been featured in multiple publications including BRW, The Australian, Inc., Startup Smart, Real Estate Business, and others.
Listen & Learn:
- Establishing authority and rapport with your audiences through video during a virtual event.
- Leveraging your audience to create virality and grow your brand ambassadors with virtual meetings, events, and conferences.
- Virtual meetings can make it easier to attract top speakers and influencers to your event.
- How virtual events can generate revenue.
- The cost of a virtual event.
- Keeping up with technology and improving your interactive virtual events.
There is no better time to augment your marketing strategy and consider implementing a virtual event than today. LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.