[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Liam_Martin_-.mp3″ title=”Episode 214: Remote Work with Liam Martin of TimeDoctor.com” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Loiam_Martin_Head_Shot.jpg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” ]
“Instructions should not be easy to understand; they should be impossible to misunderstand.”
Liam is the founder and CEO of TimeDoctor.com, one of the world’s leading time-tracking software for remote teams. He is also the founder and CEO of Staff.com, an outsourcing company that concentrates on providing companies with long-term outsourced labor relationships. Both of these companies are focused on companies getting the best results from their employees, even if they’re working with people who live on the other side of the globe. Liam is a speaker, a writer, a metrics-based marketer, and a consultant for many online businesses concentrating on process design and scaling companies through outsourcing.
Listen And Learn:
- The complexities of time tracking for remote employees.
- Why the biggest challenge with remote employees is trust.
- How to improve and manage efficiency and productivity with remote employees.
- The importance and value in taking social media breaks.
- How to “empty your brain” and “get in the butter zone.”
- How he creates collaboration and culture with his remote team.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TIMEDOCTOR.COM CLICK HERE.
TO FIND LIAM MARTIN ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Learn more by Avocet’s integrated marketing strategies designed to impact your bottom line by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.