“The best products, the best solutions fall completely flat when delivered in the wrong packaging.”
Listen & Learn:
- Her personal journey that was born out of personal experience.
- All about recently receiving $10 million in investment capital.
- The difference between growth and scale.
- Controlling your destiny without sacrificing velocity.
- How to read the subtext during a pitch.
- Navigating the many funding rounds she went through and working with investors.
Jennifer Henderson is the founder and CEO of Tilt, a company revolutionizing employee leave in the workplace. She spent 15 years in corporate America prior to founding Tilt, in a variety of operational roles. She became a highly sought out leader and consultant in employee retention, engagement, career development, and coaching. As a professional mom with two small children, she experienced career stagnation and pregnancy discrimination when she disclosed both of her pregnancies so she set off on her own and founded TiLT to revolutionize leave in the workplace. She graduated from CSU with a BA in Speech Communications, lives in the Fort Collins area with her husband, two kids, several animals, and loves being outdoors.
Helping brands grow and scale with bold marketing strategies. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.