Linda LaGanga is the vice president of Quality & Informatics at Mental Health Partners, a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization. She has forged new frontiers of clinical appointment scheduling research and practice aimed at promoting better access to healthcare services. Entrepreneurs looking to collaborate, take a listen to this episode.
Listen and Learn:
- How a varied background brings more to the table.
- Find success through articulating and inspiring.
- The importance of emphasizing customer service.
- Linda’s coaching approach to leadership.
- When to pass the torch to someone else.