Lloyd Lewis is president and CEO of arc Thrift Stores. Currently, there are 25 stores and 15 donation centers in Colorado. Arc provides advocacy for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and is one of the largest employers of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the state of Colorado. Listen to this episode for insight on growing your company internally and in the community.
Listen and Learn:
- How Lloyd holds himself accountable in his drive to the top.
- Bring awareness to your mission through your community and employees.
- Take time to get to know your employees.
- Test different media outlets to find your niche.
- How nonprofit success can fuel your success
To LEARN MORE ABOUT ARC THRIFT STORES, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND LLOYD ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.