“Finding new ways to be relevant is what we all have to do, especially in this climate.”
Listen & Learn:
- The eight simple steps to incorporating humor into your marketing strategies.
- Why some brands are afraid to use humor in their marketing.
- Where humor works well, and where it doesn’t.
- How all brands, not matter the industry or the product, can incorporate humor into its marketing strategies.
- Connecting to your customers with humor.
- How to find a comedy writer.
Maggie Scivicque joined arc Thrift Stores as the marketing director in 2012 from Papa John’s Pizza of Colorado/Minnesota. As vice president of marketing for arc Thrift Store, she is responsible for the marketing efforts that help drive the success of the nonprofit. She and her team manage the social media, coordinate the television buys, and conceive and deploy the creative that supports the 31 arc Thrift Stores and 15 donation stations across the Front Range and Western Slope of Colorado. She is a strategic thinker, devoted to driving customer traffic to the stores and to increasing the transactions and sales that financially support the noble mission of arc Thrift Stores. Maggie is also host of Get Thrifty, a fun and informative podcast that was named in the Top 20 of thrift podcasts in the U.S. She is dedicated to the arc mission and brings infectious energy and enthusiasm to the work she does.
Bold and brave impact doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg! Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ARC THRIFT STORES, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND MAGGIE SCIVICQUE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.