“It’s all about providing an experience for not only your customers, but your teammates as well. It’s about keeping open lines of communication, telling a story, and allowing everyone to be a part of the story.”
Listen & Learn:
- The importance of aligning the product, sales, and marketing teams to ensure a success go-to-market strategy.
- Where some brands fail in bringing a product to market.
- Why bringing a product to market takes teamwork, trust, and vulnerability.
- Advice for working with outside agencies.
- Trade show booth strategies.
- The integrated marketing communications mix Cybersoft and Avocet took to launch a new product at a national trade show.
Malaika Jenkins has over 25 years of marketing experience in a variety of industries, including fashion, television, commercial real estate, and school nutrition. Malaika worked as a field marketing manager for over six years supporting school districts in their efforts to run impactful school nutrition programs and as the manager of marketing with Cybersoft Technologies, she continues to focus on helping to streamline operations so food service directors can elevate the student experience. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Hampton University (Hampton, VA) and a master’s of arts degree from Savannah College of Art and Design.
Go-to-market strategies that align internal teams and connect with external audiences. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.