“Strategy and branding are one.”
Manny Rodriguez is the chief marketing and experience officer for UCHealth, a nationally recognized Colorado health system comprised of leading community hospitals and the region’s top academic medical center. Manny is responsible for overseeing brand, marketing, advertising, sponsorships, public relations, and patient experience. A seasoned marketing executive with proven success, Manny is an expert in brand positioning and building, consumer marketing, community marketing, and sports and entertainment marketing. At UCHealth, he established sponsorships with the Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, and Colorado Mammoth. He launched a new brand for UCHealth, positioning the health system as patient-centered and innovative.
Listen And Learn:
- Why the corporate strategy and the brand strategy have to be the same.
- How he has integrated virtual reality into the patient experience.
- His tips for how to manage strategy to meet goals.
- The importance of involving your employees in delivering your brand promise.
- The very purposeful intention behind the brand’s tagline.
- Why he doesn’t want to talk about “us.”
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT UCHEALTH, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND MANNY RODRIGUEZ ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Your corporate strategy and your brand strategy should be the same. If they’re not, call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn how our team can help you.