“The customers will give you everything if you just listen hard enough and ask a few questions.”
Listen & Learn:
- Defining what he calls “lazy marketing.”
- Recognizing good vs. bad creative.
- Why some leaders suffer from the “inside the jar problem” when it comes to understanding their customers.
- The importance of encouraging a creative exchange within your company and with your customers.
- The audience will tell you if your creative idea isn’t going to work.
- Good ideas come with reflection
For over 30 years, Marc Stoiber has helped everyone from global packaged goods giants to local upstarts create brands that are simple and outperform. He started as a writer in Hong Kong, became a creative director in Germany, was part of the Palmer Jarvis team that won Agency of The Year four years straight, ran the creative output of DDB Toronto, and was National Creative Director at Grey as the company went from #40 to #9 on the national creative scorecard in under three years. An entrepreneur at heart, Marc then started Change, an agency that made sustainability sexy. He successfully sold Change after five years and became a consultant.
No boring creative. We deploy brave, people-first and customer-centric marketing strategies that connect. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.