“Getting to know your customers isn’t easy; it should always be evolving.”
Mario Nawfal is founder of the IBC Group, a network of experts in over 40 countries that has risen in less than a year to become the established industry authority in the rapidly growing blockchain and Crypto space. This dynamic entrepreneur embarked upon his path with only $300 in the bank, selling blenders door to door. That experience led to his founding of Froothie Australia, a globally recognized brand of blenders and juicers. Through unconventional marketing techniques, efficient logistical systems, and a team of global contractors, Mario has propelled Froothie from $1 million in year one to over $10 million in year two, all bootstrapped.
Listen And Learn:
- Testing, scaling, and the importance of proof of concept.
- How he defines and reaches his targeted audiences.
- Ways to present your brand’s competitive marketplace advantages.
- When to conduct market and competitive research.
- How to ignite customer count.
- Ways to think outside the box to get attention.
- The importance of being humble enough to learn from your competitors.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT, IBC GROUP, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND MARIO NAWFAL ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Marketing research never ends. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.