“Getting to know your customers isn’t easy; it should always be evolving.”
Mario Nawfal is founder of the IBC Group, a network of experts in over 40 countries that has risen in less than a year to become the established industry authority in the rapidly growing blockchain and Crypto space. This dynamic entrepreneur embarked upon his path with only $300 in the bank, selling blenders door to door. That experience led to his founding of Froothie Australia, a globally recognized brand of blenders and juicers. Through unconventional marketing techniques, efficient logistical systems, and a team of global contractors, Mario has propelled Froothie from $1 million in year one to over $10 million in year two, all bootstrapped.
Listen And Learn:
- Testing, scaling, and the importance of proof of concept.
- How he defines and reaches his targeted audiences.
- Ways to present your brand’s competitive marketplace advantages.
- When to conduct market and competitive research.
- How to ignite customer count.
- Ways to think outside the box to get attention.
- The importance of being humble enough to learn from your competitors.
Marketing research never ends. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.