“If we as a company are going to be profitable, the employee-owners should continue to be able to be profitable as well.”
Mark Lake is chief technology officer at Roccor, a disruptive military and commercial hardware supplier in the rapidly growing small satellite market. He oversees technology and advanced product development efforts, multi-organization cooperative ventures, and strategic partnerships for technology capitalization. Mark started his career as a research engineer and program manager for NASA. He has published over 50 research publications in the field of aircraft and spacecraft structures and a book entitled, The Inventor’s Puzzle: Deciphering the Business of Product Innovation. He is also an Associate Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics and an adjunct member of the graduate faculty of the department of Aerospace Engineering Sciences at the University of Colorado.
Listen & Learn:
- How Roccor developed a brand messaging structure that helps in their recruitment efforts and set the course for a dynamic culture that people flock to.
- How Roccor has maintained its culture tenets and ESOP model as it has transitioned to a high-growth company.
- The value of an employee-owned mindset.
- How an ESOP model helps in recruiting talent.
- How the company pivoted its messaging and thought leadership position during COVID.
- The importance of internal communications when you are a high-growth business.
- The values of honesty and transparency when being acquired.
Marketing communications are vitally important during an acquisition. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more!