“The reason why companies fail is NOT because of the product or the technology. It’s because they fail to understand that…they have to engineer their marketing.”
Listen & Learn:
- The essence of category design.
- Why some brands make the mistake of leading with parity.
- The role of marketing in demand generation.
- Understanding the buyer’s journey.
- How the buyer’s journey impacts the marketing funnel.
- Building touchpoints along the buyer’s journey.
Mark Donnigan is a startup trailblazer and a go-to-market engineer. He designs and executes marketing playbooks that produce real business results for early and growth-stage technology startup companies. He is well-versed in SaaS, software licensing, wholesale, and retail sales models, and builds nimble, highly efficient marketing teams that routinely outperform larger organizations. With his 20+ years of experience as a transformative B2B and enterprise marketing and business leader, Mark understands how to succeed in today’s winner-takes-all market.
Creating emotional epiphanies so your brand doesn’t drown in a sea of sameness. Call LORI JONES today to learn more. 303-678-7102.